E&A has performed a wide variety of Market Studies for individual dealerships,
Collision shops and industry associations.
- Quantifying collision shops use of OE and aftermarket parts.
- Determining what factors influenced their buying decision
- Determining the size of individual collision market(s). Quantifying who the competitors are and the individual sales of each shop.
- Measuring trends in customer buying habits, changes in labor rates and insurance guidelines.
- Measuring customer satisfaction (CSI Surveys) with an individual shop or an entire group of shops.
E&A through its alliances, can perform focus group qualitative studies on facilities
in every major market within North America.
- Shop Owners
Financial Analysis of Dealership Operations
E&A provides a monthly financial trending analysis of dealership operations. Each report includes;
- Last two years average
- Current year to date average
- Actual percentages for each category compared to E&A’s top performing client’s
Profit Potential Analysis for Service, Parts & Collision Departments
E&A conducts Profit Potential Analysis reports for dealerships that compares actual department performance to E&A goals. These reports also show the dealer how much profit potential actually exists in their fixed departments.